Our Nursery is open for 38 weeks per year (term-time only) between 8am and 5pm.
We offer sessional or full day care including breakfast club and afterschool club. The times are as follows:
We supply water bottles for children to drink from at any point throughout the day. We also offer the children a healthy snack in the morning and afternoon together with a choice of either milk or water.
If your child attends for a full day session, you can either send your child in with a packed lunch or order a hot dinner at the cost of £2.10 per day.
- Prompt collection is vital at the end of any session.
- If you are going to be delayed please contact the school on 01323-764062. The contact phone number after 3.30pm is 07756 431104.
- A collection of up to 30 minutes late will be charged at £3.00
- Collection over 30 minutes late will be charged at £5.00 per 30 minutes.
Any additional charges due to late collection will be added to your next invoice.
LEAVING THE NURSERY
If for any reason you wish to remove your child from our Nursery during the course of the year, we will require one month’s written notice of the date your child will be leaving. Should your child leave without such notice one month’s fees will be chargeable.
FEE STRUCTURE SEPTEMBER 2020
Hot lunches will be available to children who attend the all day and there will be an additional cost of £2.10 charged by Chartwells.
Non-Payment of fees
In the case of non-payment of fees the following procedure will be implemented:-
- Should payment not be received a letter will sent from the Headteacher requesting immediate payment of the fees.
- Should payment not be received that week, a letter will be sent from the Chair of Governors advising that if immediate payment is not received then your child will be removed from the nursery and their place reallocated to somebody on our waiting list.
- If you have any arrears before the term your child becomes eligible for EYEE funding we would insist on the arrears being cleared before offering a funded place.
At West Rise Nursery we welcome children with additional needs and are committed to the inclusion of all children.
We recognise that some children may have additional needs that may require particular help, intervention and support needs may be short-lived for a particular time in the child’s life or may require longer-term support. At all times we will, alongside each child’s parents and any relevant professionals, share information, identify needs and help the child and family access the support they need.
For more information on the Local Offer at West Rise Nursery and Community Infant School please click the link below. You will also find a copy of our SEND policy below.
If you have any further questions please contact Caroline Croft, our Nursery Manager, via email: